Tuition Rates & Fees for 2013 are listed below. Please make check payments out to PowerTaps and include them with your Payment Form in the tuition box located at the studio.
Tuition Rates for 2013:
1 Dancer = $45.00 per month
2 Dancers = $85.00 per month ($42.50 each)
3+ Dancers = $105.00 per month ($35 each)
Beginner from Scratch = $5 per dancer, per class
* Registration Fee = $20.00 per new dancer (This is a one time fee for each new registering dancer.)
* Late Fee = $15.00 per family per month if dancer(s) tuition is received after the 15th of the month
* Returned Check Fee = $25.00
* Outfit Down Payment = $50.00 per dancer for each new outfit
* 2013 Competition Dancer Annual Fee: Full Time Dancer = $50, Alternate Dancer = $25
If you refer a dancer to a new class and they join and pay their registration fee and first month’s tuition, you will receive a $25 referral fee/credit for that dancer. Word of mouth is one of the best ways to get new dancers interested in clogging. If you would like to introduce a friend or family member to clogging we encourage you to do so and will give you a referral fee/credit. We have business cards available if you would like to help pass them out.
Are you new to clogging and in need of all the cool essentials to get started? We’ve got two great Starter Packs worth considering! For more information visit our Starter Packs page.
Rates for Music Mixes:
Do you need a song edited or mixed for your competition duo, choreographed solo? Are you participating in a school talent show and need a special mix for your routine? We can help you put a unique song together for your routine. First, select the music or pieces of music that you would like to dance to. Next, determine what sections of each song that you like. Schedule a time with the PowerTaps staff to work on your music mix. The base rate (minimum 1 hour) for each music mix is $25. For each additional 15 minutes (over the first hour) the cost is $5. Additional costs may apply if the studio needs to purchase music for your mix.
Private Lesson & Special Routine Information:
If you are interested in Private Lessons or want to work on a new Choreographed Solo or Duo, please complete the Private Lesson Form. Check the studio calendar to see what days and times are open and provide us with several available options on the form. We will confirm the instructor and studio availability and get back to you via email with the details so that we can get started.
Rates for Private/Semi-Private Lessons (2 people or less):
Solo (competition) = $15 per 45 minutes
Duo (competition) = $25 per 45 minutes (or $12.50 per dancer)
Extra Practice = $15 per person per 45 minutes
Rates for Special Routines & Practices:
Duo = $200 per couple ($100.00 per person)
* Choreographed Duo Routine
* Cue Sheet for each dancer
* CD of music for each dancer
* Five (5) 45 minute lessons to teach the routine. If more practices are needed to finish or fine tune it, the above Duo Private Lesson rates will apply.
Solo = $75 per person
* Choreographed Solo/Routine Steps
* Cue Sheet of the routine/steps
* Five (5) 45 minute lessons to teach the routine/steps. If more practices are needed to finish or fine tune it, the above Solo Private Lesson rates will apply.